HISTORICAL AND MUSEUM COMMISSION
Properties to be Considered for Nomination to the National Register of Historic Places
[26 Pa.B. 5484]
Following is a notice of properties to be considered at the November 12, 1996 meeting of the Historic Preservation Board for nomination to the National Register of Historic Places. The meeting will start at 9:45 a.m. in Room 515, Historical and Museum Commission, Third and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA.
Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service, or other accommodation to participate should contact Dan Deibler at (717) 783-8946 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at 1 (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the agency can accommodate their needs. Persons who have any questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
1. Andalusia (Added Information--Pen Ryn), 1601 State Road, Bensalem Township, Bucks County.
2. Lovell Manufacturing Company, 1301 French Street, Erie, Erie County.
3. Hanover Historic District, roughly bounded on its north side by Elm Avenue, Broadway to Eisenhower and Hollywood Drives, and the borough line on the east, south and west, encompassing approximately 885 acres, Hanover, York County.
4. Roger Williams Public School No. 10, 901 Prospect Street, Scranton, Lackawanna County.
5. Grand View Point Hotel (Ship of the Alleghenies), U. S. Route 30, 17 miles west of Bedford, Juniata Township, Bedford County. (Historic Resources of the Lincoln Highway/U. S. Route 30 Transportation Corridor: Franklin, Fulton, Bedford, Somerset, and Westmoreland Counties, Pennsylvania).
BRENT D. GLASS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 96-1901. Filed for public inspection November 8, 1996, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.