DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Contemplated Sale of Land No Longer Needed for Transportation Purposes
[29 Pa.B. 1448]
The Department of Transportation under 71 P. S. § 513(e)(7) intends to sell certain land owned by the Department.
The following property is available for sale by the Department. A parcel of unimproved land located in Radnor Township, Delaware County. Vacant land was formerly identified as being owned by Richard S. Crampton, Nancy Crampton, and Martha T. Crampton at 108 Burnside Road, Villanova, Pennsylvania 19085 andconsists of 17,040 square feet more or less or Parcels Number 25 and 26 on the highway plan. The Department has determined that the land is no longer needed for present or future transportation purposes. The appraised value is $19,000.00.
Interested public entities are invited to express their interest in purchasing this site within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of publication of this notice to Mr. Andrew Warren, District Administrator-Transportation, District 0600, 200 Radnor-Chester Road, St. Davids, PA 19087-5178, Attention: Matthew J. Kulpa, Jr., Real Estate Technician, King of Prussia Annex, Telephone No. (610) 768-3101.
BRADLEY L. MALLORY,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 99-430. Filed for public inspection March 12, 1999, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.