National Register Nominations to be Considered by the Historic Preservation Board
[30 Pa.B. 2543]
Notice of properties to be considered at the June 13, 2000, meeting of the Historic Preservation Board for nomination to the National Register of Historic Places. The meeting will start at 9:45 a.m. in the Fifth Floor Board Room of the State Museum, 3rd and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA, with the review of National Register nominations beginning roughly at 10:30 a.m.
Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate, should contact Dan Deibler at (717) 783-8946 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the agency can accommodate their needs. Questions or comments should be directed to the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
National Register Nominations to be Reviewed
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
1. Zook House. 100 Exton Square, West Whiteland Township, Chester County
2. New Holland Machine Company. 146 East Franklin Street, New Holland, Lancaster County
3. Michael and Magdalena Bixler Farmstead. 400 Mundis Race Road, East Manchester Township, York County
4. Red Lion Borough Historic District. Red Lion, York County
5. Bell Telephone Company Building. 1827-35 Arch Street, Philadelphia
6. Virginville Historic District. SR 143, Richmond Township, Berks County
7. Sinking Springs Farms. Roughly bounded by Church Road, Sinking Springs Lane, N. George Street, Locust Lane, Susquehanna Trail and Route 238, Manchester Township, York County
8. Star Barn Complex. Nissley Drive at State Route 283, Lower Swatara Township, Dauphin County
9. Bradford Downtown Historic District. Bradford, McKean County
10. Greenville Commercial Historic District. Greenville, Mercer County
11. Erie Trust Company Building. 1001 State Street, Erie, Erie County
12. United States Post Office, Punxsutawney. 201 North Findley Street, Punxsutawney, Jefferson County
Ridge and Valley
13. Cold Spring Farm. 323 Lions Park Drive, Todd Township, Fulton County
14. George W. Gordon Farm. 333 Mary Hoge Road, Franklin Township and Whitely Township, Greene County
Anthracite Region and Poconos--no nominations
BRENT D. GLASS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 00-854. Filed for public inspection May 19, 2000, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.