National Register Nominations to be Considered by the Historic Preservation Board
[30 Pa.B. 4480]
National Register Nominations to be considered at the September 20, 2000, meeting of the Historic Preservation Board.
1. Consolidated Ice Company Factory No. 2. 100 43rd Street, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
2. Paul Robeson Residence. 4951 Walnut Street, Philadelphia.
3. Boxhill. 1101 Box Hill Lane, Spring Garden Township, York County.
4. Goshenville Historic District. Mainly along North Chester Road at intersection with Paoli Pike, East Goshen Township, Chester County
5. Knipe/Johnson Farm. 606 Dekalb Pike at intersection with Welsh Road (State Routes 202 and 63), Upper Gwynned Township, Montgomery County.
6. McCalls Ferry Farm. 447 McCalls Ferry Road, Lower Chanceford Township, York County
7. Henry and Elizabeth Berkheimer Farm. 240 Bentz Mill Road, Washington Township, York County.
Allegheny Plateau, Ridge and Valley, Anthracite Region and Poconos--no nominations.
The meeting will start at 9:45 a.m. at the Chadds Ford Historical Society, Route 100, 1/4 mile north of Route 1, Chadds Ford, PA.
Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting, and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate, should contact Dan Deibler at (717) 783-8946 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the agency can accommodate your needs. Persons with questions or comments, should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
BRENT D. GLASS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 00-1469. Filed for public inspection August 25, 2000, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.