Adoption of Local Criminal Rule CARB.C.R.CRIM.P. 700; No. 54 MI 01
[31 Pa.B. 2270]
Administrative Order No. 13-2001
And Now, this 11th day of April, 2001, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed that, effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas hereby Adopts Local Rule of Criminal Procedure CARB.C.R.CRIM.P. 700 governing the sentencing judge in all pleas of guilty or nolo contendere.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Criminal Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order and Rule in the Clerk of Court's Office.
By the Court
RICHARD W. WEBB,
CARB.C.R.CRIM.P. 700. Sentencing Judge.
(B) Sentence on a plea of guilty or nolo contendere may be imposed by a judge other than the judge who received a plea of guilty or nolo contendere upon proper notice to the defendant.
After explanation by the District Attorney's Office or Defendant's counsel, Defendant and Defendant's counsel shall sign an acknowledgement of Notice as prescribed and set forth in Form ''A'' following this rule.
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF CARBON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA CRIMINAL DIVISION
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA
VS. : NO.
AND NOW, this day of , _____ , the above named Defendant does HEREBY acknowledge and agree to the entry of a Guilty Plea before the Honorable with the full and complete understanding that sentencing in the above captioned matter will be held at a later date and imposed by another Judge designated by the Court.
Attorney for the Defendant
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 01-722. Filed for public inspection April 27, 2001, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.