Rules of Civil Procedure; S-892-2001
[31 Pa.B. 2575]
And Now, this 2nd day of May, 2001, at 11:30 a.m., the Court hereby amends Schuylkill County Rules of Civil Procedure 1910.12(e)(1) and (2) for use in the Court of Common Pleas of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania (21st Judicial District). The amended rule shall be effective thirty days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Prothonotary of Schuylkill County is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1) File ten (10) certified copies of this Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2) File two (2) certified copies of this Order and Rule with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin together with a diskette reflecting the text in the hard copy version.
3) File one (1) certified copy of this Order and Rule with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
4) Forward one (1) copy to the Schuylkill County Law Library for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
5) Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of this Order and Rule.
By the Court
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
(e)(1) In complex contested matters which require the hearing to be continued in progress, the Hearing Officer may assess additional fees of $100.00 per each additional hearing day. Each additional conference, beyond the first, shall be considered for these purposes as a hearing.
(2) Where additional Hearing Officer's fees are assessed, the moving party shall deposit the fee with the Domestic Relations office and concurrently file a Praecipe substantially in the following form:
PRAECIPE FOR DEPOSIT OF ADDITIONAL HEARING OFFICER'S FEE
To the Prothonotary:
As directed by the Hearing Officer in the above captioned case, deposit the sum of $ ______.00 for ______ additional hearing days in compliance with Sch.R.C.P.1910.12(e).
Attorney for (Plaintiff/Defendant)
Received this day the sum of $ _____.00, additional Hearing Officer's fee in the above captioned case.
Domestic Relations Office
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 01-855. Filed for public inspection May 18, 2001, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.