National Register Nominations to be Considered by the Historic Preservation Board
[31 Pa.B. 2640]
The meeting will start at 9 a.m. in the City Council Chambers at the Southern Market Center, 100 South Queen Street, Lancaster City, PA. Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate, should contact Dan Deibler at (717) 783-8946 or through the Pennsylvania At&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Commission can accommodate their needs. Persons with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
Ridge and Valley
1. Pennsylvania Match Company, 367 Phoenix Avenue, Bellefonte, Centre County.
2. Manchester Historic District Boundary Increase, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.
3. Monongahela Cemetery, Cemetery Hill Road at Gregg Street, Monongahela City, Washington County.
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
4. Harris Building, 2121-41 Market Street, Philadelphia.
5. Pottstown Landing Historic District, roughly bounded by U. S. Route 422 By-Pass, Whartnaby Street, 633 Laurelwood Road and Reiff Street, North Coventry Township, Chester County.
6. Springdale Historic District, bounded by S. George Street, Lombardy Alley, S. Queen Street and Rathton Road, City of York, York County.
7. Waldenmark, 1280 and 1300 Wrightstown Road, Wrightstown Township, Bucks County.
8. Lancaster City Historic District, roughly bounded by Liberty Street, Broad Street, Greenwood Avenue and Race Avenue, City of Lancaster, Lancaster County.
9. Berkley Historic District, Berkley Road and Snyder Road, village of Berkley, Ontelaunee Township, Berks County.
10. Trexler Historic District, 375-424 Old Philadelphia Pike (TR 805), Albany Township, Berks County.
11. Starlight Station, New York, Ontario & Western Railway, O & W Road, northeast of Depot Hill, Buckingham Township, Wayne County.
12. Welkinweir, 1368 Prizer Road, East Nantmeal Township, Chester County.
13. Chestnut Hill, 1105 Windsor Road, Windsor Township, York County.
Allegheny Plateau, Anthracite Region and Poconos--No nominations.
BRENT D. GLASS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 01-873. Filed for public inspection May 18, 2001, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.