National Register Nominations to be Considered by the Historic Preservation Board
[31 Pa.B. 4503]
The September 11, 2001, meeting will start at 9:45 a.m. in the Board Room, State Museum Building, Third and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA. Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Dan Deibler at (717) 783-8946 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Historical and Museum Commission can accommodate their needs. Persons with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
1. Bell Telephone Exchange Building, 8-12 North Preston Street, Philadelphia
2. Curtis Arboretum, 1250 West Church Road, Wyncote, Cheltenham Township, Montgomery County
3. Ivyland Historic District, bounded by Jacksonville Road, Wilson, Greeley and Chase Avenues, Ivyland Borough, Bucks
4. Buckmanville Historic District, Street Road between Windy Bush and Buckmanville Roads, Upper Makefield Township, Bucks County
5. Atkinson Road Bridge (County Bridge #305), Atkinson Road at Pidcock's Creek, Solebury Township, Bucks County
6. Barclay Home, 535 and 539 North Church Street, West Chester, Chester County
7. Handycraft Farmstead, 11071 Country Club Road, Washington Township, Franklin County
8. Harbaugh's Reformed Church, 14301 and 14269 Harbaugh Church Road, Rouzerville, Washington Township, Franklin County
9. Jeremiah Burns Farm, 10988 Fish and Game Road, Waynesboro, Washington Township, Franklin County
10. Cairnwood, 3028 Huntingdon Pike, Bryn Athyn, Montgomery County
Allegheny Plateau, Anthracite Region and Poconos, Ridge and Valley, Southwestern Pennsylvania--No nominations
BRENT D. GLASS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 01-1473. Filed for public inspection August 10, 2001, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.