Title 255--LOCAL COURT RULES
Local Rule of Court under Rule 1018.1 of the Pennsylvania Rules of Civil Procedure; No. 2001-444
[31 Pa.B. 1223]
Administrative Order of Court
And Now, this 5th day of February, 2001, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed, effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, that the Cambria County Court of Common Pleas hereby Amends Local Rule of Civil Procedure 1018.1 CC governing Notice In Pleadings as follows:
(a) 1018.1 CC:
In compliance with Rule of Civil Procedure 1018.1, the agency to be named in the notice from whom legal help can be obtained shall be:
Southern Alleghenies Legal Aid, Inc.
132 Catherine Street
Somerset, Pennsylvania 15501
(b) This Rule shall become effective thirty (30) days after its publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and shall be promulgated in the manner provided by Pa.R.C.P. 239(c). Until this Rule becomes effective, service in Cambria County shall only be made in a manner consistent with this Order.
It is further Ordered that the Cambria County Court Administrator:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts;
2. File two (2) certified copies with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin;
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee:
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Cambria County Legal Journal;
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Cambria County Law Library;
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order and Rule in the Prothonotary's office.
By the Court
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 01-344. Filed for public inspection March 2, 2001, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.