HealthAmerica; Rate Filing
[32 Pa.B. 2387]
On April 24, 2002, HealthAmerica submitted a rate filing to revise the currently approved Group Specific Community Rating (GSCR) Methodology. The filing will affect the following:
* The enrollment requirement would be reduced from 250 to 100.
* The coverage period would be changed from 36 months to 12 months.
* The GSCR formula would continue to utilize up to 36 months of experience; however, the requirement at least 2 years and 4 months enrollment would be changed to not less than 8 months.
* A table would be added to vary the weighting of the percentage based on the number of years of claim information.
* The pooling levels and charges will be the same for 1,499 members and lower.
* The fixed-cost PMPM under administration and profit loads has increased by and annual rate of 4% over the previously approved amount.
This filing is available for public inspection during normal working hours at the Insurance Department's regional offices in Harrisburg and Pittsburgh.
Interested parties are invited to submit written comments, suggestions or objections to Cherri Sanders-Jones, Actuary, Bureau of Accident and Health Insurance, Insurance Department, 1345 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17120 within 30 days after the publication of this notice in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
M. DIANE KOKEN,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 02-868. Filed for public inspection May 10, 2002, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.