HISTORICAL AND MUSEUM COMMISSION
National Register Nominations to be Considered by the Historic Preservation Board
[32 Pa.B. 2545]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) meeting to be held on June 11, 2002, will start at 9:45 a.m. in Room 304 (Council Chambers), State College Municipal Building, 243 South Allen Street, State College, PA. Individuals with a disability who wish to attend the meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate, should contact Helena Johnson at (717) 783-2698 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Board can accommodate their needs. Persons with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
1. Ridgway Historic District, roughly bounded by the Borough line on the south, Hyde Avenue Extension, East Main Street and Sherman Avenue on the east, Erie Alley, Race Street, Main Street and Elm Street on the north and North Broad Street, State Street and Water Street on the west, Ridgway, Elk County
Anthracite Region and Poconos
2. St. Gabriel's Catholic Parish Complex, 122-142 South Wyoming Street, Hazleton, Luzerne County
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
3. Warburton House, 1929 Sansom Street, Philadelphia
4. Berkley Historic District, Berkley and Snyder Roads, Ontelaunee Township, Berks County
5. Cline's Church of the United Bretheren in Christ, Cline's Church Road 1/2 mile south of SR 34, Menallen Township, Adams County
Ridge and Valley
6. Everett Historic District, roughly bounded by West Fifth, Borough and Hill Streets, River Lane, South Street and Barndollar Avenue, Everett, Bedford County
7. Aaron Building, Pittsburgh Street and Apple Street, City of Connellsville, Fayette County
8. Connellsville National Bank Building, 101 East Crawford Street, City of Connellsville, Fayette County
9. Dr. J. C. Mclenathan House and Office, 134 South Pittsburgh Street, City of Connellsville, Fayette County
10. Colver-Rogers Farmstead, East of LR 30055 at T-159, Morgan Township, Greene County
11. Dager-Wonsettler Farmstead, 1044 National Pike, 1/2 mile northwest of intersection of SR 519 and US 40, Amwell Township, Washington County
12. Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church of Monongahela City, southwest corner of Seventh and West Main Streets, Monongahela City, Washington County
13. Penrose Wolf Building, 450 Main Street, Rockwood, Somerset County
BRENT D. GLASS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 02-904. Filed for public inspection May 17, 2002, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.