Pennsylvania Professional Liability Joint Underwriting; Rate Filing
[32 Pa.B. 2555]
On April 30, 2002, the Insurance Department (Department) received from the Pennsylvania Professional Liability Joint Underwriting Association a filing proposing to:
* Apply an overall rate adjustment of 37.7% to all classes of health care providers.
* Move two specialties from one class to another class.
* Change the relativity for four classes.
* Change the relativity of nursing homes to hospitals.
* Change the relativity for three territories and introduce a new territory.
* Increase the maximum administrative fee.
* Make modifications to the Individual Risk Premium Modification plan for physicians and surgeons.
* Increase the policy writing minimum premium for physicians and surgeons.
Unless formal administrative action is taken prior to June 29, 2002, the rates within the subject filing may be deemed into use upon the effective date, September 1, 2002, by operation of law.
A copy of the filing will be available for public inspection during normal working hours, by appointment, at the Department's regional office in Harrisburg.
Interested parties are invited to submit written comments, suggestions or objections to Ken Creighton, ACAS, Insurance Department, Bureau of Regulation of Rates and Policies, 1311 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17120, e-mail at email@example.com within 30 days after publication of this notice in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
M. DIANE KOKEN,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 02-911. Filed for public inspection May 17, 2002, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.