Guidelines for Defendants Serving Weekend Sentences; No. 094 MI 03
[33 Pa.B. 3494]
Administrative Order 14-2003
And Now, this 3rd day of July, 2003, in order to ensure public safety and offender accountability, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that, effective September 1, 2003, the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas herebyAdopts the following guidelines for defendants serving weekend sentences:
1. The Defendant shall not appear at the prison with alcohol on his/her breath.
2. The Defendant shall not appear at the prison and test positive for any non-prescribed drugs.
3. The Defendant shall not be arrested for a misdemeanor or felony offense while serving the weekend sentence.
4. The Defendant shall not be arrested for Driving Under Suspension, 75 Pa.C.S.A. 1543, while serving the weekend sentence.
5. The Defendant shall not be arrested for any alcohol related offense while serving the weekend sentence.
6. The Defendant shall not violate any prison rules or regulations.
It Is Further Ordered and Decreed that if the Defendant during the period of his/her minimum sentence violates any of the aforementioned guidelines, the Defendant shall not be released from the Correctional Facility and shall begin serving his/her sentence on continuous days. At the end of his/her minimum sentence, the Defendant shall petition the Court for parole. The Warden or designee Shall Notify the Court of any violation of the above guidelines. All minimum sentences of sixty (60) days or more are Not Eligible for weekend sentences.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Criminal Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order in the Clerk of Court's Office.
By the Court
RICHARD W. WEBB,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 03-1402. Filed for public inspection July 18, 2003, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.