HISTORICAL AND MUSEUM COMMISSION
National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[33 Pa.B. 4371]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on September 9, 2003, at 9:45 a.m. in Room 515, Historical and Museum Commission, Third and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA. Persons with a disability who wish to attend the meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Helena Johnson at (717) 783-2698 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Board can accommodate their needs. Individuals with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
1. Narbrook Park Historic District, Narbrook Road and Windsor Avenue, Narberth, Montgomery County
2. Fricks Locks Historic District, east end of Fricks Lock Road, approximately 1,000 feet east of Sanatoga Road, East Coventry Township, Chester County
3. St. Peters Village Historic District, E. and W. sides of St. Peters Road between School Road and Rock Run Road, Warwick Township, Chester County
4. Upper Roxborough Historic District (Boundary Increase), consisting of the Upper and Lower Reservoirs and water treatment plants, Philadelphia
5. Ker-Feal, 1081 Bodine Road, Chester Springs, West Pikeland Township, Chester County
6. Ashton-Hursh House, 204 Limekiln Road, Fairview Township, York County
7. Jacob Ehrenhardt, Jr. House, 55 S. Keystone Avenue, Emmaus, Lehigh County
8. Knipe-Moore-Rupp Farm, Hancock Road and Prospect Avenue, North Wales, Upper Gwynned Township, Montgomery County
9. Franklin and Marshall College Campus Historic District, College Avenue, Lancaster, Lancaster County
10. Welles, Ellen and Charles F., House (Boundary Increase and Additional Documentation), Grovedale Lane off SR 2010, Wyalusing Township, Bradford County
Anthracite Region and Poconos
11. Nesquehoning High School, 120-124 East Catawissa Street, Nesquehoning, Carbon County
Ridge and Valley; Southwestern Pennsylvania--No nominations
JEAN H. CUTLER,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 03-1711. Filed for public inspection August 29, 2003, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.