Amended Orphans' Court Rules
[33 Pa.B. 5702]
Order of Court
And Now, this 6th day of November, 2003, at 9:30 a.m., the Court hereby amends Schuylkill County Orphans' Court Rule 6.1A. This rule is amended for use in the Court of Common Pleas of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, Twenty-First Judicial District, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Clerk of the Orphans' Court of Schuylkill County is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1) File ten (10) certified copies of this Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2) File two (2) certified copies of this Order and Rule with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin together with a diskette reflecting the text in the hard copy version.
3) File one (1) certified copy of this Order and Rule with the Pennsylvania Orphans' Court Rules Committee.
4) Forward one (1) copy to the Law Library of Schuylkill County for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
5) Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of this Order and Rule.
It is further Ordered that said rule as it existed prior to the amendment is hereby repealed and annulled on the effective date of said rule as amended, but no right acquired thereunder shall be disturbed.
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
Rule 6.1A Accounts. Form. Additional Requirements.
(a)(1) All accounts shall be in the form approved by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and known as Uniform Fiduciary Accounting Standards. Should the account filed fail to comply with said accounting standards, the Clerk shall notify the Accountant to immediately comply prior to thirty (30) days before Audit Submission Day. The corrected account shall be given to all parties in interest. A failure to correct the account shall result in the account being stricken.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 03-2226. Filed for public inspection November 21, 2003, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.