Subjects Tested on the Essay Portion of the Pennsylvania Bar Examination; No. 328 Supreme Court Rules; Doc. No. 1
[34 Pa.B. 1680]
And Now, this 12th day of March, 2004, it is hereby ordered that:
Commencing with the Pennsylvania Bar Examination to be administered in July 2006, and until further Order of this Court, the subjects tested on the essay portion of the Pennsylvania Bar Examination shall include those set forth in Appendix 1.
Commencing with the Pennsylvania Bar Examination to be administered in July 2004, the following subjects will no longer be tested on the essay portion of the bar examination: U.C.C. Art. III--Commercial Paper, U.C.C. Art. IV--Bank Deposits and Collections and U.C.C. Art. IX--Secured Transactions.
Subjects to be Tested on the Essay Portion of the Bar Examination
1. Civil Procedure (Pennsylvania and federal)
2. Criminal Law (including related Pennsylvania and federal constitutional issues and DUI)
3. Conflict of Laws
5. Business Organizations (including corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and professional corporations)
6. Wills, Trusts and Decedents' Estates (including related fiduciary responsibilities)
7. Evidence (Pennsylvania and federal)
8. Family Law
9. Federal Constitutional Law
10. Federal Income Taxes (personal only and limited to taxable and non-taxable income, deductions, proprietorships and capital transactions)
11. Professional Responsibility
12. Real Property
14. U.C.C. Art. II--Sales
15. Employment Discrimination (limited to Title VII, ADA and ADEA)
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 04-520. Filed for public inspection March 26, 2004, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.