Local Rule 1034; Civil Division; No. 1336 of 2004 GD
[34 Pa.B. 3401]
And Now, this 18th day of June, 2004, pursuant to the Pennsylvania Rule of Civil Procedure 239, it is hereby ordered that Local Rule 1034 is hereby amended to read as follows and shall become effective on July 26, 2004.
The Prothonotary is directed as follows:
(1) Seven certified copies of the Local Rules shall be filed with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
(2) Two certified copies and diskette of the Local Rules shall be distributed to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) One certified copy of the Local Rules shall be sent to the State Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
(4) One certified copy shall be sent to the Fayette County Law Library and the Editor of the Fayette Legal Journal.
(5) This amendment shall also be published on the web site of the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (www.aopc.org).
By the Court
CONRAD B. CAPUZZI,
Rule 1034. Judgment on the Pleadings
(a) A Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings shall be presented in Motions Court as a Routine Motion within ten (10) days after the date on which a response is due from the non-moving party, accompanied by a proposed order for the Court's use in setting the date and time for argument. A response to the motion shall be filed within 20 days after service of the same.
(1) Unless otherwise ordered, the brief of the moving party shall be served on all parties and the assigned Judge within fifteen (15) days from the presentation of the motion pursuant to FCR 208.3(a); and the briefs of all responding parties shall be served on all other parties and the assigned Judge within fifteen (15) days after service of the moving party's brief. A certificate of service shall be filed with the Prothonotary, the brief itself need not be filed.
(2) Failure to comply with the briefing schedule may result in the denial of oral argument or such other sanctions as are appropriate.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 04-1190. Filed for public inspection July 2, 2004, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.