Authorization to Stamp Court Orders when Judges are not Physically Present; 04-2814, 85 MI 04, 04-9303
[34 Pa.B. 5126]
Administrative Order No. 21-2004
And Now, this 30th day of August, 2004, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that, effective immediately, only the Judges' Secretary, Domestic Relations Director and the District Court Administrator are hereby Authorized to use a Judge's signature stamp on court orders and commitments, but, Only after obtaining the verbal or written approval of the Judge. The facsimile signature used on scheduling orders and non-dispositive orders is hereby Authorized.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Criminal Procedural Rules Committee.
4. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
5. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Orphans' Court Procedural Rules Committee.
6. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Juvenile Procedural Rules Committee.
7. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
8. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
9. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order in the Prothonotary's Office, Clerk of Court's Office, Juvenile Court Office, Children and Youth Office, Domestic Relations Office and Orphans' Court Office.
By the Court
RICHARD W. WEBB,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 04-1704. Filed for public inspection September 17, 2004, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.