HISTORICAL AND MUSEUM COMMISSION
National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[35 Pa.B. 3114]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on June 7, 2005, at 9:45 a.m. in Room 515, Historical and Museum Commission, Third and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA. Persons with a disability who wish to attend the meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Helena Johnson at (717) 783-2698 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Board can accommodate their needs. Persons with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
1. Roberts & Mander Stove Company Buildings, Jacksonville Road, Tanner and Lincoln Avenues, Hatboro, Montgomery County
2. Smaltz Building, 315 N. 12th Street, Philadelphia
3. Wynnestay, 5125 Woodbine Avenue, Philadelphia
4. Fetter's Mill Village Historic District, Fetter's Mill Road and Pennypack Lane, Bryn Athyn Borough and Lower Moreland Township, Montgomery County
5. Sunnybrook, 50 Sunnybrook Road, Lower Pottsgrove Township, Montgomery County
6. Noxen School House, School Street, Noxen Township, Wyoming County
Anthracite Region and Poconos, Ridge and Valley, Southwestern Pennsylvania
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 05-1013. Filed for public inspection May 20, 2005, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.