HISTORICAL AND MUSEUM COMMISSION
National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[35 Pa.B. 4795]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on September 13, 2005, at 9:45 a.m. in Room 515, Historical and Museum Commission, Third and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA. Persons with a disability who wish to attend the meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Helena Johnson at (717) 783-2698 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Board can accommodate their needs. Persons with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
1. Germantown Grammar School Number 2 (boundary increase), 45 West Haines Street, Philadelphia.
2. Jacob Arndt House and Barn, 910 Raubsville Road, Williams Township, Northampton County.
3. Chickies Historic District, roughly bounded by the Susquehanna River on the south, Chickies Creek on the east, Bank Street on the west, the extension of Front Street on the north, East Donegal Township, Marietta Borough and West Hempfield Township, Lancaster County.
4. Allentown National Bank Building, 13-17 North Seventh Street, Allentown, Lehigh County.
5. South Bethlehem Historic District, roughly bounded by Hayes, Wyandotte, Columbia and Morton Streets, Bethlehem, Lehigh County.
6. Seville Theater, 822-826 West Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr, Lower Merion Township, Montgomery County.
Allegheny Plateau, Anthracite Region and Poconos, Ridge and Valley, Southwestern Pennsylvania
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 05-1579. Filed for public inspection August 19, 2005, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.