National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[35 Pa.B. 1395]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on March 8, 2005, at 9:45 a.m. in Room 515, Historical and Museum Commission, Third and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA. Persons with a disability who wish to attend the meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Helena Johnson at (717) 783-2698 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Board can accommodate their needs. Persons with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
1. Stanley (Fox Chase Farm), 8500 Pine Road, Rockledge, Abington Township and Philadelphia
2. Walnut Park Plaza, 6232-6250 Walnut Street, Philadelphia
3. First National Bank and Trust Company of Fleetwood, Fleetwood, Berks County
4. McCollum and Post Silk Mill, 368 Madison Avenue, Nazareth, Northampton County
5. Illick's Mill, 130 Illick's Mill Road, Bethlehem, Northampton County
6. Yardley Historic District, roughly bounded by Main Street, Afton Avenue, Canal Street, S. Edgewater Avenue and the Delaware Canal, Yardley, Bucks County
7. Roberts & Mander Stove Company Buildings, Jacksonville Road, Tanner and Lincoln Avenues, Hatboro, Montgomery County
8. Armstrong Cork Company, 23rd and Railroad Streets, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County
9. Elmridge, Beaver Road at Camp Meeting Road, Leetsdale, Allegheny County
10. Sperling Building, 1007-1013 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, Allegheny County
11. New Colonial Hotel, 319 Main Street, Meyersdale, Somerset County
12. Arlington Hotel, 726 Saint Augustine Road, Dysart, Clearfield Township, Cambria County
13. Longue Vue Club and Golf Course, 400 Longue Vue Drive, Verona, Penn Hills Township, Allegheny County
Allegheny Plateau, Anthracite Region and Poconos, Ridge and Valley
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 05-329. Filed for public inspection February 18, 2005, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.