Local Rule 1915.3 Fees and Costs; No. 306 of 2005 GD
[35 Pa.B. 1419]
And Now, this 8th day of February, 2005, it is ordered that Fayette County Civil Rule 1915.3 is hereby amended to read as follows.
The Prothonotary is directed as follows:
(1) Seven certified copies of the Local Rule shall be filed with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
(2) Two certified copies and diskette of the Local Rule shall be distributed to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) One certified copy of the Local Rule shall be sent to the Domestic Relations Procedural Rules Committee.
(4) One certified copy shall be sent to the Fayette County Law Library.
(5) One certified copy shall be sent to the Editor of the Fayette Legal Journal.
This Local Rule shall be continuously available for public inspection and copying in the office of the Prothonotary. Upon request and payment of reasonable costs of reproduction and mailing, the Prothonotary shall furnish to any person a copy of any local rule.
This amendment to the Local Rule shall be effective April 1, 2005.
By the Court
CONRAD B. CAPUZZI,
F.C.R. 1915.3 Fees and Costs
(a) Upon the filing of any complaint, petition, or motion relating to child custody, partial custody, visitation, or contempt, where there is at the time of the filing no agreed-upon Order disposing of the issues, the moving party shall pay to the Prothonotary (in addition to any other fees), a non-refundable conciliation fee in the amount of One Hundred ($100.00) Dollars, or shall file to proceed in forma pauperis in accordance with PA.R.C.P. 240.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 05-357. Filed for public inspection February 25, 2005, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.