Amendment of Local Rule of Civil Procedure 1301 Scope--Arbitration; No. 04-1727
[36 Pa.B. 4715]
[Saturday, August 26, 2006]
Administrative Order No. 15-2006
And Now, this 9th day of August, 2006, pursuant to Pennsylvania Rule of Civil Procedure 1301 and to incorporate the limits established by Pa.C.S.A., § 7361, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that, effective September 15, 2006, the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas hereby AMENDS Local Rule of Civil Procedure CARB.R.C.P. 1301 governing Carbon County's existing practice of submitting actions to compulsory arbitration.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection a copy of the Order in the Prothonotary's Office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
All civil cases where the amount in controversy (exclusive of interest and costs) shall be Fifty Thousand ($50,000.00) Dollars or less, except those involving title to real estate, shall first be submitted to a Board of Arbitrators in accordance with Section 7361 of the Judicial Code, 42 Pa.C.S.A. § 7361. The amount in controversy shall be determined from the pleadings. The Court may on its own motion or upon the motion of any parties strike from the trial list and certify for arbitration any case which should have been arbitrated in the first instance.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 06-1672. Filed for public inspection August 25, 2006, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.