Amendment of Civil Rules of Court, Prothonotary, Miscellaneous; No. A.D. 1992-5
[37 Pa.B. 530]
[Saturday, February 3, 2007]
And Now, this 15th day of January, 2007 it is ordered as follows:
1. Existing local Civil Rule 1915.4-1(12) providing for the withdrawal of a request for a de novo custody hearing is deleted.
2. The following rule is hereby adopted as Crawford County Local Civil Rule 1915.4-1(12):When a party files a timely demand for a de novo hearing and later on desires to withdraw that request said party must obtain a court order to that effect by filing a motion and proceeding in accordance with the motions procedure set forth in Cra.R.C.P. 208.3(a).
3. The following rule is hereby adopted as Crawford County Local Civil Rule 1910.13-1:A bench warrant hearing may be held in Common Pleas court by the judge who issued the bench warrant or any other Common Pleas judge.
4. The Court Administrator of Crawford County shall:
a. File seven (7) certified copies of this order with the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts.
b. File two (2) certified copies of this order with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin together with a diskette reflecting the text in the hardcopy version.
c. File one (1) certified copy of this order with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
d. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of this order.
5. This order shall become effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
By the Court
GORDON R. MILLER,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 07-158. Filed for public inspection February 2, 2007, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.