Three Sisters Watershed Conservation Plan
[37 Pa.B. 961]
[Saturday, February 24, 2007]
The Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (Department), Bureau of Recreation and Conservation has approved the Three Sisters Watershed Conservation Plan (Plan) and is placing the Sideling Hill Creek Watershed, the Fifteenmile Creek Watershed and the Town Creek Watershed and all tributaries covered in the Plan in Bedford and Fulton Counties, on the Pennsylvania Rivers Conservation Registry (Registry).
The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy submitted the Three Sisters Watershed Conservation Plan and other required information to gain Registry status.
After review of the Plan and other information, the Department has determined that the Pennsylvania Rivers Conservation Program (Program) requirements have been satisfied and places the following on the Registry:
1. The watershed area of Sideling Hill Creek (Bedford and Fulton Counties) from the headwaters to the border between Pennsylvania and Maryland--80.31 square miles.
2. All tributary streams within the Sideling Hill Creek Watershed in Pennsylvania.
3. The watershed area of Fifteenmile Creek (Bedford County) from the headwaters in Pennsylvania to the border between Pennsylvania and Maryland--11.94 square miles.
4. All tributary streams within the Fifteenmile Creek Watershed in Pennsylvania.
5. The watershed area of Town Creek (Bedford County) from the headwaters to the border between Pennsylvania and Maryland--89.06 square miles.
6. All tributary streams within the Town Creek Watershed in Pennsylvania.
This action becomes effective February 24, 2007. Projects identified in the Plan become eligible for implementation, development or acquisition grant funding through the Pennsylvania Rivers Conservation Program.
A copy of the Final Plan is available for review at Western Pennsylvania Conservancy, Freshwater Conservation Program, 246 South Walnut Street, Blairsville, PA 15717, (724) 459-0953, www.paconserve.org, and Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Rachel Carson State Office Building, 400 Market Street, 6th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101, (717) 787-2316.
Maps and supporting data are available by contacting the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy.
MICHAEL F. DIBERARDINIS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 07-317. Filed for public inspection February 23, 2007, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.