National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[38 Pa.B. 2537]
[Saturday, May 31, 2008]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on June 10, 2008, at 9:45 a.m. in Room 125C, Commonwealth Keystone Building, 400 North Street, Harrisburg, PA. Persons with a disability who wish to attend the meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Helena Johnson at (717) 783-2698 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the agency can accommodate their needs. Persons with questions or comments should contact the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
1. Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania, 3300 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, 054170.
2. Nakashima House & Studio, 1847--1858 Aquetong Road, Solebury Township, Bucks County, 144165.
3. Farrell Elementary School, 1020 Spearman Avenue, Farrell, Venango County, 110198.
4. General Wayne Hotel, 138 East Main Street, Menno Township, Mifflin County, 110198.
5. Hornby School, Station Road, Greenfield Township, Erie County, 094120.
6. Thomas Brothers Store, 4 South Main Street, Biglerville, Adams County, 143997.
7. Century Building, 130 7th Street, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, 005083.
8. Amalgamated Center, 2101--2143 South Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, 144039.
9. Keefe-Mumbower Mill, Upper Gwynedd Township, Montgomery County, 087190.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 08-1028. Filed for public inspection May 30, 2008, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.