Fee Schedule for Carbon County; Civil Division; Arbitrators; No. 04-1728
[38 Pa.B. 4741]
[Saturday, August 30, 2008]
Administrative Order No. 15-2008
And Now, this 15th day of August, 2008, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed that, effective January 1, 2009, Carbon County Adopts the following fee schedule for Arbitrators appointed under Pennsylvania Rules of Compulsory Arbitration:
1. Each member of the board of arbitrators who signs the award shall receive a fee of $150.00 for all cases involving two (2) hours or less, plus $75.00 for each hour of hearing over two (2) hours. (Except by special order, cases heard together count as one award for purposes of this Order). In cases requiring hearings of unusual duration or involving questions of unusual complexity, the Court on petition of the members of the board and for cause shown, may allow additional compensation.
2. In cases where an award is to be entered by the arbitrators pursuant to an agreement of settlement entered within two (2) days before the scheduled hearing, each member of the board shall receive a fee of $75.00.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order in the Prothonotary's Office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 08-1584. Filed for public inspection August 29, 2008, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.