Amendment of Fee Schedule; Civil Division, Criminal Division, Orphans and Juvenile Courts; No. 06-2715 and 06-9278; CP-13-AD-0000006-2006; Old number 87-2197 and 71 MI 04
[38 Pa.B. 5032]
[Saturday, September 13, 2008]
Administrative Order No. 18-2008
And Now, this 26th day of August, 2008, in order to establish a reasonable rate for counsel appointed by the Court, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed that, effective January 1, 2009, Carbon County Amends the fee schedule for court appointed counsel in all types of cases except homicide cases to the rate of Seventy-Five Dollars ($75.00) per hour for time expended in Court and Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per hour for time expended out of Court. Homicide cases shall be established at the rate of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) per hour for time expended in Court and Seventy-Five Dollars ($75.00) per hour for time expended out of Court. All compensation payments shall be approved by the Court.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee, Pennsylvania Criminal Procedural Rules Committee, Pennsylvania Orphans Court Procedural Rules Committee and Pennsylvania Juvenile Court Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order in the Prothonotary's Office, Clerk of Courts Office, Juvenile Court and Orphans Court.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 08-1661. Filed for public inspection September 12, 2008, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.