National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[40 Pa.B. 1609]
[Saturday, March 20, 2010]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on April 6, 2010, at 9:45 a.m. at the Camp Curtain United Methodist Church, 2221 North 6th Street, Harrisburg, PA. Persons with a disability who wish to attend this meeting, and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate, should contact Cheri Garrett at (717) 783-9933 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the agency can accommodate their needs. Persons with any questions or comments should contact the National Register office of the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8947.
1. Camp Curtin Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church, 2221 North 6th Street, Harrisburg, Dauphin County, No. 016602.
2. Mine Roof Simulator, west side of Cochran Mill Road approximately 2 miles south of Bruceton, South Park Township, Allegheny County, No. 155434.
3. Martin Tower, 1170 8th Avenue, Bethlehem, Lehigh County, No. 155517.
4. East Liberty Commercials HD, Roughly Bounded by Penn, Sheridan and Centre Avenues, and Kirkwood and South Whitfield Streets, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, No. 143269.
5. Rose Valley, roughly bounded by Brookhaven and Rose Valley Roads, south of Woodward Road, Rose Valley, Delaware County, No. 144484.
6. Callowhill Industrial HD, roughly bounded by Pearl Street, North Broad Street, Hamilton Street, and the Reading Railroad Viaduct, Philadelphia County, No. 155669.
7. Bellemonte Silk Mill, 230 Welwood Avenue, Hawley, Wayne County, No. 155601.
8. H. W. Butterworth & Sons Company Building, 2410 York Street, Philadelphia County, No. 155396.
9. Steel Heddle Mfg. Company, 201 West Allegheny Avenue, Philadelphia County, No. 155207.
10. Colebrook Iron Master's House, Intersection of Routes 241 and 117 in Colebrook, South Londonderry Township, Lebanon County, No. 086479.
11. Heller, Margaret and Michael, House, 1892 Friedensville Road, Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, No. 110538.
12. Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church, 119 North 8th Street, Lebanon, Lebanon County, No. 086471.
13. Podrum Farm, 360 Loder Road, Exeter Township, Berks County, No. 025712.
14. Stokesay, 141 Castle Lane, Lower Alsace Township, Berks County, No. 093860.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 10-525. Filed for public inspection March 19, 2010, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.