National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[40 Pa.B. 5655]
[Saturday, October 2, 2010]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) meeting will be held on October 5, 2010, at 9:45 a.m. at the studios of WITF, 4801 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA. For individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting, and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate, contact Cheri Garrett at (717) 783-9933 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the agency can accommodate their needs. For persons who have any questions or comments, contact the National Register Office of the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
National Register Nominations Reviewed at the Board meeting:
1. Justice William Smith House, 10 Veterans Way Mercersburg, Franklin County, No. 155982.
2. Greenbelt Knoll, 1-19 Longford Street, roughly bounded by Holme Avenue and the Pennypack Park Greenway, Philadelphia City, Philadelphia County, No. 156202.
3. New Grenada Theatre, 2017-2013 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, No. 114824.
4. Eden Cemetery, 1434 Springdale Road, Collingsdale, Delaware County, No. 156144.
5. Fairview Park, located on Old Route 22, 1.5 miles East of Delmont, Salem Township, Westmoreland County, No. 110041.
6. Shelly School, 130 Richlandtown Pike, Richland Township, Bucks County, No. 116410.
7. POS of A Hall, 465 South Sterling Road, Dreher Township, Wayne County, No. 144054.
8. Souderton Historic District, Souderton, Montgomery County, No. 141479.
9. Glenmoore Historic District, at the intersection of Fairview and Creek Roads, roughly bounded by Park Lane, Indiantown Road and Howson Lane, Wallace Township, Chester County, No. 095182. With accompanying MPDF Villages of Northern Chester County.
10. East Liberty Historic District, roughly bounded by Penn, Sheridan and Centre Avenues and Kirkwood and South Whitfield Streets, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, No. 143269.
11. Rittenhouse Historic District Boundary Increase, roughly bounded by the Center City West Historic District, South 21st Street, Philadelphia, No. 124412.
12. Girard Avenue Historic District, West Girard Avenue between North Taney and North 30th Streets, Philadelphia, No. 079129.
13. African Americans in Pennsylvania, 1664-1965 Multiple Property Documentation Form.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 10-1901. Filed for public inspection October 1, 2010, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.