Order Amending Administrative Order No. 6 Regarding Implementation of Divorce Code of 1980; Administrative Order No. 6
[42 Pa.B. 8]
[Saturday, January 7, 2012]
And Now, this 13th day of December 2011, paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 of Administrative Order Number 6, promulgated on June 24, 1980 and amended on November 23, 2007, are hereby amended as follows:
1. This order shall cover all actions filed pursuant to the Divorce Code Act, 1980-26, 23 P. S. Section 3301 (Divorce Code) and all actions brought by a separate complaint or petition that relate to any matter involving the same family, including without limitation, protection from abuse, child custody and visitation, division of marital property and enforcement of marital agreements. Matters pertaining to support or alimony pendente lite shall be filed pursuant to Pa.R.C.P. No. 1910.1, et seq.
2. The location for the filing, docketing and the maintenance of all pleadings and legal papers dealing with proceedings provided for in this order is designated to be in the Family Court Building.
3. The Prothonotary of Bucks County, having agreed to do so, will establish a branch office in the Family Court Building and staff same with a sufficient number of deputies to process all matters filed pursuant to the Divorce Code and this Order.
4. The deputy prothonotaries in the Family Court Building shall establish and maintain numbering, indexing, docketing and file maintenance systems for all pleadings and legal papers filed pursuant to the provisions of this order, and to this end shall adopt electronic data processing systems.
5. The deputy prothonotaries in the Family Court Building, at the end of each business day, shall deliver to the main office of the prothonotary all funds collected in connection with the performance of their duties.
7. All process to be served by the Sheriff shall be delivered to that office by deputy prothonotary in the Family Court Building no later than one business day after the commencement of the action.
The remaining provisions of Administrative Order number 6, dated June 24, 1980, as amended, shall remain in full force and effect.
This Order shall be effective thirty (30) days after publication in The Pennsylvania Bulletin.
By the Court
SUSAN D. SCOTT,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 12-1. Filed for public inspection January 6, 2012, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.