Local Rules of Court; MsD 13-40206
[43 Pa.B. 5395]
[Saturday, September 7, 2013]
Administrative Order of Court
And Now, this 19th day of August, 2013 it is hereby ordered and decreed that Butler County local rule of Judicial Administration (L1907) is approved and adopted and is made a part of the Butler County Local Rules of Court for use in the Court of Common Pleas of Butler County, Pennsylvania, the 50th Judicial District of Pennsylvania, effective thirty days after the publication of the rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
It is further ordered and decreed that the Court Administrators Office of Butler County shall:
1. File one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order & Local Rule with the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies of this Administrative Order & Local Rule and one (1) diskette in the required format with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish a copy of this local rule on the Unified Judicial System's website if required.
4. Forward one (1) copy of this Administrative Order to the administrative office of the Butler County Legal Journal for publication.
5. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of this Administrative Order in the Office of the Butler County Clerk of Courts, in the Office of the Court Administrator and the Butler County Law Library.
By the Court
THOMAS J. DOERR,
Rule L1907. Constables; Policies, Procedures and Standards of Conduct.
Constables, including any elected or appointed constable or deputy constable, who may be engaged to perform services for the Court of Common Pleas of Butler County, Pennsylvania or any of Butler County's Magisterial District Judges, shall adhere to the rules promulgated by the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Court governing Constable Policies, Procedures and Standards of Conduct. The state rules are herewith adopted for use in Butler County.
Further, all constables shall adhere to the specific Butler County procedures that may be published from time to time to enhance the state's policies and procedures. Should a conflict arise between the state's policies and procedures and those published at the county level the state's policies and procedures shall be considered governing.
The Butler County Court Administrator shall review and publish the Butler County procedures on an annual basis to ensure that any changes in the state's policies and procedures are properly addressed. The Butler County Court Administrator shall make available annually to all certified constables serving the Butler County courts a copy of the most recent publication of the Butler County procedures.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 13-1640. Filed for public inspection September 6, 2013, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.