HISTORICAL AND MUSEUM COMMISSION
National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[44 Pa.B. 3470]
[Saturday, June 7, 2014]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on June 10, 2014, at 9:45 a.m. followed by the nominations at 12:15 p.m. at the State Museum Building, Harrisburg, PA. Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Cheri Garrett at (717) 783-9933 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Board can accommodate their needs. For persons who have any questions or comments, contact the National Register Office of the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8947.
1. William Penn Memorial Museum and State Archives Building, 300 North Street, Harrisburg, Dauphin County
2. John Berger and Son Company Tobacco Warehouse, 191 Broad Street, East Hempfield Township, Lancaster County
3. 1922 Model T Ford, 152 William Penn Highway West, Wayne Township, Mifflin County
4. Mt. Lebanon Historic District; roughly bounded by Gilkeson Road, Washington Road, Woodland Drive, Vermont Avenue, Mt. Lebanon Boulevard, the Pittsburgh Light Rail tracks, Castle Shannon Boulevard, Scott Road, Twin Hills Drive, the Mt. Lebanon municipal boundary, Pine Tree Road, Moffett Street and Cedar Boulevard, Mt. Lebanon, Allegheny County
5. Concord School, Loyalhanna Dam Road approximately 300 feet northeast of Koontz Road, Loyalhanna Township, Westmoreland County
6. Dennis Farm, Creek Road approximately 0.4 mile south of Zicks Hill Road intersection, Brooklyn Township, Susquehanna County
7. First Methodist Church of McKeesport, 1406 Cornell Street, McKeesport City, Allegheny County
8. Henry F. Ortlieb Company Bottling House, 829-51 North American Street, Philadelphia
9. Bangor Historic District, roughly bounded by 3rd Avenue, Division Street, Fairview Avenue, North 4th Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, North Main Street, SR 512, Erdman Street, Northampton Street, Kline Street, Center Street, Miller Street, South Main Street, Werner Street, Messinger Street, South 1st Street, Church Street, South 6th Street, Broadway, North 9th Street, North 8th Street and North 7th Street, Bangor, Northampton County
10. Nantmeal Area Village, an area extending from the intersection of Fairview, Nantmeal, Coventryville and Horseshoe Trail Roads, East Nantmeal Township, Chester County
JAMES M. VAUGHAN,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 14-1224. Filed for public inspection June 6, 2014, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.