Amendment of Monroe Co.R.C.P. 1018.1—Notice to Defend; S CV 14
[45 Pa.B. 10]
[Saturday, January 3, 2015]
And Now, this 16th day of December, 2014, Monroe County Rule of Civil Procedure 1018.1 is amended as follows and shall become effective following publication on the UJS Web Portal.
In conformity with Pa.R.C.P. 239, the Court Administrator shall submit:
1) One (1) certified copy of the within Order and Local Rule to the Administrative Office of Pa. Courts;
2) One (1) copy to the Civil Procedure Rules Committee of the Supreme Court of Pa.;
3) Two (2) certified copies and diskette to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin; and
4) One (1) copy to the Monroe County Legal Reporter for publication.
5) Copies shall be kept continuously available for public inspection in the Office of the Monroe County Prothonotary, the Office of the Court Administrator and the Monroe County Law Library.
By the Court
Rule 1018.1. Notice to Defend.
In accordance with Pa.R.C.P. 1018.1(c), the Monroe County Bar Association Find a Lawyer Program, 913 Main Street, P. O. Box 786, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 18360, telephone (570) 424-7288, fax (570) 424-8234, is hereby designated as the agency to be name in the Notice To Defend and in any similar notice required by any other applicable Rule of Civil Procedure.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 15-3. Filed for public inspection January 2, 2015, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.