Qualified Jurisdictions for Certified Reinsurers
[46 Pa.B. 301]
[Saturday, January 9, 2016]
Under 31 Pa. Code § 161.3a(a)(1)(i) (relating to requirements for certified reinsurers), the Insurance Commissioner lists those jurisdictions deemed qualified jurisdictions for purposes of certified reinsurer status. The qualified jurisdiction status is as of January 1, 2016.
• Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA)
• Central Bank of Ireland (Central Bank)
• Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA)
• France: Autorité Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR)
• Germany: Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
• Switzerland: Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)
• United Kingdom: Prudential Regulation Authority of the Bank of England (PRA)
All United States jurisdictions that meet the requirement for accreditation under the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) financial standards and accreditation program. See the most recent Accredited United States Jurisdictions list maintained by the NAIC.
Questions should be directed to Kimberly A. Rankin, Director, Company Licensing and Financial Analysis, Insurance Department, 1345 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17120, (717) 783-6409, firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERESA D. MILLER,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 16-59. Filed for public inspection January 8, 2016, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.