Local Rules of Orphans' Court; No. 10013 of 2016
[46 Pa.B. 5894]
[Saturday, September 17, 2016]
The Juvenile Act, 42 Pa.C.S.A. § 6301, et seq., as more specifically set forth at § 6351(i), authorizes the President Judge to administratively assign a Judge who has adjudicated a child dependent or presided over permanency hearings, to the Orphans' Court Division of the Court for the purpose of hearing proceedings relating to the Involuntary Termination of Parental Rights of a parent of the dependent child and a Petition to Adopt the dependent child.
As authorized by the Juvenile Act, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed that:
Local O.C. Rule 15.1.
The Judges of this Court (the 36th Judicial District), who are, from time to time, assigned by the President Judge to preside over dependency proceedings, are also assigned to preside over proceedings relating to Involuntary Termination of Parental Rights of a parent of any dependent child having been adjudicated by that Judge, as well as any proceedings relating to the Adoption of that dependent child.
This Administrative Order shall be effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and posting on the Pennsylvania Judiciary's web application portal.
The District Court Administrator is Directed to:
1. file one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts for publication on the Pennsylvania Judiciary's web application portal;
2. submit two (2) certified paper copies of this Administrative Order and a copy on computer diskette or CD-ROM containing the text of the Administrative Order to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin;
3. submit one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order to the Supreme Court Orphans' Court Procedural Rules Committee;
4. publish a copy of this Administrative Order on the Beaver County Court of Common Pleas website, i.e., http://www.beavercountypa.gov/courts/courts-common-pleas, after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin;
5. keep a copy of this Administrative Order continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Office of the Clerk of the Orphans' Court of Beaver County; and
6. keep a copy of this Administrative Order continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Beaver County Law Library.
By the Court
JOHN D. McBRIDE,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 16-1596. Filed for public inspection September 16, 2016, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.