Rules of the Court of Common Pleas; Local Rule 1920.55-1
[47 Pa.B. 2103]
[Saturday, April 8, 2017]
Order of Court
And Now, this 21st day of March, 2017, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed, that effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, the Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas rescinds local rule 1920.55-1 and adopts local rule 1920.55-1, governing exceptions to the divorce master's report for the 9th Judicial District.
The Cumberland County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to email@example.com.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish these Rules on the Cumberland County Court website at www.ccpa.net.
4. Incorporation of the local rule into the set of local rules on www.ccpa.net within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the appropriate filing office for public inspection and copying.
6. Forward one (1) copy to the Cumberland Law Journal.
By the Court
EDWARD E. GUIDO,
[When exceptions are filed to the master's report, the Prothonotary shall immediately list the case for the next Argument Court. It shall be the responsibility of counsel to request the court to order that a transcript be prepared if needed.] When exceptions to the Divorce Master's report are filed, the Prothonotary shall forthwith forward the cases to the Court Administrator who shall assign them to the Judges of the Court of Common Pleas on a rotating basis.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-573. Filed for public inspection April 7, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.