Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts; AD-98-17
[47 Pa.B. 7187]
[Saturday, November 25, 2017]
Order of Court
And Now, this 16th day of October, 2017, at 10:30 a.m., the Schuylkill County Court of Common Pleas hereby adopts Local Rule of Judicial Administration 520 to govern the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania in the Twenty-First Judicial District, effective January 6, 2018.
The Schuylkill County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1) File one (1) copy of this Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) File two (2) paper copies of this Order and Rule and (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3) Publish the local rule on the Schuylkill County Court website at www.co.schuylkill.pa.us.
4) Incorporate the local rule into the set of local rules on www.co.schuylkill.pa.us within thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5) File one (1) copy of the local rule in the Office of the Schuylkill County Clerk of Courts and provide copies to the Prothonotary, Register of Wills and Domestic Relations Offices for public inspection and copying.
6) Forward one (1) copy to the Law Library of Schuylkill County for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
By the Court
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
Local Rule of Judicial Administration 520. Public Access Policy.
In compliance with Section 7 of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall use and file a Confidential Information Form in order to comply with the Policy. The form shall be available in each filing office as well as on the Schuylkill County Court website at: www.co.schuylkill.pa.us.
Pursuant to Section 6 of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, the photocopying fees are approved by the Schuylkill County Court and shall be in compliance with the UJS Public Access Policy. The filing offices are authorized to charge a record retrieval fee upon approval by the Court. The photocopying fees, record retrieval fees and schedule for Public Access shall be available on the Schuylkill County website at: www.co.schuylkill.pa.us. Each custodian shall post the fee schedule in their respective office in an area accessible to the public.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-1939. Filed for public inspection November 22, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.