Adoption of Local Rule of Judicial Administration 200; Misc. Doc. No. 2017-4415
[47 Pa.B. 7443]
[Saturday, December 9, 2017]
And Now This 21st day of November, 2017,
It Is Hereby Ordered that 39th Judicial District Local Rule of Judicial Administration 200 is adopted, effective January 6, 2018.
The Franklin County Court Administration Office is directed as follows:
(1) A copy of the order and rule shall be filed with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to email@example.com.
(2) Two copies and CD-ROM of the order and rule shall be distributed to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) One copy of the order and rule shall be sent to the Franklin County Law Library and the Editor of the Franklin County Legal Journal.
(4) Publish a copy of this rule on the website of the Franklin County Court Administration Office at www.co.fulton.pa.us and www.franklincountypa.gov.
(5) Compile the rule within the complete set of local rules no later than 30 days following publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
By the Court
CAROL L. VAN HORN,
Rule 200. Confidential Information and Documents.
Pursuant to Section 7 of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall use and file a Confidential Information Form (CIF) or a Confidential Document Form (CDF), as applicable, in order to comply with the Policy. Parties are expressly prohibited from filing two versions of any document, i.e., a redacted version and an unredacted version.
The forms shall be available in each filing office as well as on the Public Records page of the UJS website at http://www.pacourts.us/public-records/public-records-policies.
Litigants and counsel can consult the following sources for guidance on how to complete these forms:
(a) Public Records page of the UJS website at http://www.pacourts.us/public-records/public-records-policies.
(b) Franklin County website: http://www.franklincountypa.gov/index.php?section=departments_local-rules-court.
(c) Fulton County website: https://www.co.fulton.pa.us/court-common-pleas.php (select link to ''Local Rules of Court for the 39th Judicial District, Franklin and Fulton County Branches'')
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-2016. Filed for public inspection December 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.