Local Rule of Judicial Administration 5000.13; No. 94 of 2017 GD
[47 Pa.B. 667]
[Saturday, February 4, 2017]
And Now, this 12th day of January, 2017, pursuant to Pennsylvania Rule of Judicial Administration 103(c), it is hereby ordered that Fayette County Local Rule of Judicial Administration 5000.13 is rescinded, effective 30 days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Prothonotary is directed as follows:
(1) One copy of this order shall be filed with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
(2) Two copies and CD-ROM of this order shall be distributed to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) One copy shall be sent to the Fayette County Law Library and the Editor of the Fayette Legal Journal.
The Administrative Office of Fayette County Courts is directed as follows:
(1) Publish a copy of this order on the website of Administrative Office of Fayette County Courts.
(2) Amend the complete set of Fayette County Local Rules no later than 30 days following the publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
By the Court
JOHN F. WAGNER, Jr.,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-187. Filed for public inspection Februray 3, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.