Local Rules Regarding Public Access Policy; No. 10149 of 2017
[47 Pa.B. 7558]
[Saturday, December 16, 2017]
The following amendment to the Beaver County Local Rule of Judicial Administration, is hereby adopted, effective on January 6, 2018, after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
It is hereby Ordered and Directed that the Local Rules of Judicial Administration, read as follows:
Rule 100. Public Access Policy; Case Records of the Trial Courts.
Pursuant to Section 7, subsection C of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall file in all filing offices two versions of any document, a Redacted Version and an Unredacted Version.
The District Court Administrator is directed to:
1. File one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order with the Administrative office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to email@example.com;
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in Microsoft Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin;
3. Publish a copy of this Administrative Order on the Beaver County Court of Common Pleas website, http://www.beavercountypa.gov/Depts/Courts/CCP/Pages/LocalRules.aspx, after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin;
4. Incorporate the Local Rule into the Local Rules of this Court within thirty (30) days after publication of the Local Rules in the Pennsylvania Bulletin;
5. Keep a copy of this Administrative Order continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Beaver County Law Library.
By the Court
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-2071. Filed for public inspection December 15, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.