Local Rule—NCV-001; No. AD-2017-6
[47 Pa.B. 7561]
[Saturday, December 16, 2017]
And Now, this 29th day of November, 2017, it is hereby Ordered that Local Rule of Judicial Administration, NCV-001 is adopted to be effective January 6, 2018.
The Northumberland County District Court Administrator is directed as follows:
(1) File one (1) copy of the Administrative Order with Amended Local Rules with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
(2) Two (2) copies of the Administrative Order with Amended Local Rules shall be distributed to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) One certified copy with Amended Local Rules shall be sent to the Northumberland County Law Library and the Editor of the Northumberland County Legal Journal.
(4) Publish a copy of the Administrative Order with Amended Local Rules on the web site of Northumberland County.
(5) Thereafter, compile the Amended Local Rules within the complete set of local rules no later than 30 days following the publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
It is further Ordered that a copy of the Amended Local Rules shall be kept continuously available for public inspection and copying in the office of the Prothonotary of Northumberland County.
By the Court
CHARLES H. SAYLOR,
LOCAL RULE OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION
Rule NCV-001. Required Redaction of Pleadings and Other Papers Filed with the Court.
Pursuant to Section 7, subsection C of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall file in all filing offices two versions of any document, a Redacted Version and an Unredacted Version. Parties or attorneys shall file a Certificate of Compliance with such documents. The Certificate of Compliance is available at www.norrycopa.net, www.pacourts.us, or in the filing office.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-2077. Filed for public inspection December 15, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.