Public Access Policy; Administrative Order No. 88
[47 Pa.B. 7834]
[Saturday, December 30, 2017]
And Now, this 29th day of November, 2017, the following policy will be adopted by the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas to promote the execution of The Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts (''Public Access Policy''). It is hereby Ordered and Decreed that:
1. ''Confidential Information,'' as defined by the Public Access Policy, shall not be included in any document filed in the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas except on a Confidential Information Form filed contemporaneously with the document.
2. ''Confidential Documents,'' as defined by the Public Access Policy, shall not be filed in the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas unless accompanied by a Confidential Document Form.
3. No document shall be accepted for filing or acted upon by the Court unless it is accompanied by a Certification of Compliance as required by the Public Access Policy.
4. The Confidential Information Form and the Confidential Document Form and the Certification of Compliance Form shall be the standardized forms provided by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts. These forms shall be available in each filing office as well as the Court's website at www.buckscounty.org.
5. Failure to comply with the requirements of the Public Access Policy may result in the imposition of sanctions by the Court.
6. This Administrative Order shall become effective on January 6, 2018.
By the Court
JEFFREY L. FINLEY,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-2161. Filed for public inspection December 29, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.