Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213; Misc. No. 2017-4864
[47 Pa.B. 7835]
[Saturday, December 30, 2017]
And Now, this 18th day of December 2017, It Is Hereby Ordered, Directed and Decreed that the Cambria County Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213, adopted October 5, 2017 and docked at Misc. No. 2017-3890, is hereby Rescinded.
It is further Ordered, Directed and Decreed that the Cambria County Court of Common Pleas adopts the following amended Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213 pursuant to the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Court codified at Title 204 of Pennsylvania Code Chapter 213, Section 81. 204 Pa. Code § 213.81. This Rule shall become effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Cambria County District Court Administrator Is Hereby Ordered and Directed to:
1) File one (1) copy of this Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via e-mail to email@example.com;
2) File two (2) paper copies of this Rule and one (1) computer disk containing the text of this Rule, in both Microsoft Word and PDF formats, with the Legislative Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin. In addition a Microsoft Word and PDF copy of the Rule shall be e-mailed to the Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) Publish this Rule on the Cambria County website www.cambriacountypa.gov;
4) Incorporate this Rule into the Cambria County Local Rules of Judicial Administration on www.cambriacountypa.gov within thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin; and
5) File a copy of this Rule in the Cambria County Prothonotary's Office, where it shall be continuously available for inspection.
By the Court
NORMAN A. KRUMENACKER, III,
Cambria County Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213. Confidential Information in Case Documents.
1) Pursuant to Section 7.0, Subsection C of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Court (Policy) all persons who file documents containing confidential information, as defined in the Policy, shall file in all filing offices two versions of all documents, a Redacted Version and Unredacted Version. The Redacted Version shall not include any information set forth in subsection 7.0 of the Policy while the Unredacted Version shall include this information. 7.0. Redactions must be made in a manner that is visibly evident to the reader. The caption of each document required to be filed in two versions shall indicate whether it is a Redacted Version or Unredacted Version.
2) Only the Redacted Version of any document shall be publicly available.
3) The Policy is codified at Title 204, Chapter 213.81 of the Pennsylvania Code. 204 Pa. Code § 213.81. The Policy may also be viewed in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and at http://www.pacourts.us/public-records/public-records-policies.
4) Unless required by applicable authority, the confidential information to be redacted includes all information listed in Section 7.0A of the Policy:
a. Social Security Numbers;
b. Financial Account Numbers, except an active financial account number may be identified by the last four digits when the financial account is the subject of the case and cannot otherwise be identified;
c. Driver License Numbers;
d. State Identification (SID) Numbers;
e. Minors' names and dates of birth except when a minor is charged as a defendant in a criminal matter. See, 42 Pa.C.S. § 6355; and
f. Abuse victim's address and other contact information, including employer's name, address and work schedule, in family court actions as defined by Pa.R.C.P. No. 1931(a), except for the victim's name.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-2162. Filed for public inspection December 29, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.