Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Rules of the Court of Common Pleas; Public Access
[48 Pa.B. 513]
[Saturday, January 20, 2018]
Order of Court
And Now, this 4th day of January, 2018, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed, that effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, the Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas adopts local rule 205.6:Pursuant to Section 7 of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall use and file a Confidential Information Form in order to comply with the Policy. The form shall be available in each filing office as well as on the court administration website at www.ccpa.net/1960/Local-Rules.
The Cumberland County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to email@example.com with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish these Rules on the Cumberland County Court website at www.ccpa.net.
4. Incorporation of the local rule into the set of local rules on www.ccpa.net within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the appropriate filing office for public inspection and copying.
6. Forward one (1) copy to the Cumberland Law Journal.
By the Court
EDWARD E. GUIDO,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 18-102. Filed for public inspection January 19, 2018, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.