Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Adoption of New Local Court Rule—Custody; CP-03-AD-0000001-2019
[49 Pa.B. 4006]
[Saturday, August 3, 2019]
Order of Court
And Now, this 16th day of July, 2019, It Is Hereby Ordered and Decreed that Armstrong County Local Rule 1915.4-3 is amended. Effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin the Armstrong County Court of Common Pleas adopts the following Local Rule 1915.4-3(g).
The Armstrong County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to email@example.com with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish the Rule on the Armstrong County Court website at www.accourts.com.
4. Incorporate the local rule into the set of local rules on the Armstrong County website within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the office of the Armstrong County Prothonotary for public inspection and copying.
By the Court
JAMES J. PANCHIK,
Local Rule 1915.4-3. Custody Conciliation Conference.
g) In all cases where a final, comprehensive custody consent agreement is not reached, the CCO shall provide a written report to the Court within five days of the conference, which may contain the following:
(1) recommendations with regard to the necessity of psychological evaluations, home study evaluations, drug and alcohol evaluations and/or treatment, co-parenting or reunification counseling, supervised custody, visit coaching, and/or the appointment of a guardian ad litem;
(2) the CCO's review of jurisdiction, venue, standing and relocation issues;
(3) progress, if any, on issues before the CCO, as well as any recommendations for temporary custody/partial custody orders, including the need for an expedited hearing in emergency and relocation cases;
(4) the scheduling of a pre-trial conference.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1175. Filed for public inspection August 2, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.