Projects Rescinded for Consumptive Uses of Water
[49 Pa.B. 4638]
[Saturday, August 17, 2019]
The Susquehanna River Basin Commission (Commission) has rescinded the following projects from June 1, 2019, through June 30, 2019.
For further information contact Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel and Secretary, (717) 238-0423, Ext. 1312, fax (717) 238-2436, email@example.com. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788. Also see the Commission web site at www.srbc.net.
This notice lists the projects, described as follows, being rescinded for the consumptive use of water under the Commission's approval by rule process at 18 CFR 806.22(f) (relating to standards for consumptive uses of water) for the time period previously specified:
Rescinded ABR Issued:
1. SWEPI LP; Pad ID: Allen 620, ABR-20100623.R1; Charleston Township, Tioga County, PA; Rescinded Date: June 10, 2019.
2. SWEPI LP; Pad ID: Baker 1105, ABR-201101011.R1; Deerfield Township, Tioga County, PA; Rescinded Date: June 14, 2019.
3. SWEPI LP; Pad ID: Davis 841, ABR-201505002; Chatham Township, Tioga County, PA; Rescinded Date: June 19, 2019.
4. SWEPI LP; Pad ID: Dietz 490, ABR-201010030.R1; Richmond Township, Tioga County, PA; Rescinded Date: June 18, 2019.
5. SWEPI LP; Pad ID: Harman 565, ABR-201010028.R1; Charleston Township, Tioga County, PA; Rescinded Date: June 18, 2019.
6. SWEPI LP; Pad ID: Williams 889, ABR-201009051.R1; Deerfield Township, Tioga County, PA; Rescinded Date: June 10, 2019.
Authority: Pub.L. No. 91-575, 84 Stat. 1509 et seq., 18 CFR Parts 806—808
Dated: August 1, 2019
ANDREW D. DEHOFF,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1267. Filed for public inspection August 16, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.