Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Crime Victim's Compensation Fund, Victim Witness Services; No. AD-4-2018
[49 Pa.B. 6714]
[Saturday, November 9, 2019]
And Now, this 8th day of October, 2019, this Court previously having entered an Order on November 15, 2018 approving an increase in the assessment of the Crime Victim's Compensation Fund and the Victim Witness Services Fund to a total of One Hundred and 00/100 ($100.00) Dollars unless otherwise ordered by the Court; however, said Order not being appropriately distributed nor published in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, It Is Hereby Ordered as follows:
1. This cost shall be imposed at both the Magisterial District Courts and the Court of Common Pleas of this Judicial District notwithstanding any statutory provision to the contrary.
2. Pursuant to 18 P.S. § 11.1101(b), disposition of this assessment shall be as follows:
(a) Thirty-five and 00/100 ($35.00) Dollars of the costs imposed where a defendant has pled guilty or nolo contendere, or was placed in a diversionary program, plus 30% of the costs imposed which exceed Sixty and 00/100 ($60.00) Dollars (i.e. a total of Forty-seven and 00/100 ($47.00) Dollars) shall be paid into the Crime Victim's Compensation Fund;
(b) Twenty-five and 00/100 ($25.00) Dollars of the costs imposed where a defendant has pled guilty or nolo contendere, or was placed in a diversionary program, plus 70% of the costs imposed which exceed Sixty and 00/100 ($60.00) Dollars (i.e. a total of Fifty-three and 00/100 ($53.00) Dollars) shall be paid into the Victim Witness Services Fund; and
(c) The costs paid under Paragraph 2(b) of this Order that exceed Sixty and 00/100 ($60.00) Dollars shall be returned by the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency to the Court of Common Pleas of Clinton County for Victim Witness Services.
3. This Administrative Order shall be effective thirty (30) days after the date of publication thereof in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, and shall govern all matters.
4. The Judicial Law Clerk in accordance with Pa.R.Crim.P. 105 shall:
1. File one (1) copy of this Order and Statement of Policy with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania (AOPC) via email to email@example.com.
2. File with the Legislative Bureau for publication in The Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish a copy of this Administrative Order and Statement of Policy on the Clinton County Court website.
By the Court
CRAIG P. MILLER,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1671. Filed for public inspection November 8, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.