Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Venue Transfer of Pennsylvania State Police Traffic Filings—Interstate 95 and Interstate 295 between the Boundaries of the State of New Jersey, City of Philadelphia and within Bucks County; Administrative Order No. 78; AD 3 2019
[49 Pa.B. 917]
[Saturday, March 2, 2019]
And Now, this 7th day of February, 2019, Bucks County Criminal Division Administrative Order No. 78, promulgated on June 26, 2017, is hereby amended as follows:
In accordance with Pennsylvania Rule of Criminal Procedure No. 130(A)(6), it is hereby Ordered and Directed that venue for all Pennsylvania State Police Traffic Citations for offenses occurring on the right-of-way of Interstate Route 95 and Route 295 within Bucks County, Pennsylvania, shall be filed and heard in the following designated Courts:
• Interstate Route 95 from the Philadelphia boundary to Interstate 295 Mile Post Marker 0.0, North bound—to be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-04/Levittown.
• Interstate Route 295 from Mile Post Marker 0.0 to Interstate Route 95 to the Philadelphia boundary South bound—to be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-08/Levittown.
• Interstate Route 295 from Mile Post Marker 0.0 to the New Jersey border, East and West bound, including the Scudder Falls Bridge—to be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-08/Levittown.
All Traffic citation filings respective to the following bridges connecting Bucks County and the State of New Jersey are to be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-08/Levittown.
• Washington Crossing Bridge
• Scudder Falls Bridge
• Lower Trenton Bridge
• Morrisville Route 1 Bridge
• Calhoun Street Bridge
The effective date for the previously listed change of venue shall be March 15, 2019.
The previously listed assignment of venue is ordered to better serve the administration of justice in Bucks County and in particular District Courts 07-1-04/Levittown and 07-1-08/Levittown.
By the Court
WALLACE H. BATEMAN, Jr.,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-284. Filed for public inspection March 1, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.