Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Venue Transfer of Pennsylvania State Police Traffic Filings—Turnpike and Route 95 between the Boundaries of the State of New Jersey, Montgomery County and within Bucks County; Administrative Order No. 79; AD 2-2019
[49 Pa.B. 918]
[Saturday, March 2, 2019]
And Now, this 7th day of February, 2019, Bucks County Criminal Division Administrative Order No. 79, promulgated on June 26, 2017, is hereby amended as follows:
In accordance with Pennsylvania Rule of Criminal Procedure No. 130(A)(6), it is hereby Ordered and Directed that venue for all Pennsylvania State Police Traffic Citations for offenses occurring on the right-of-way of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 276, and Interstate Route 95 within Bucks County, Pennsylvania, shall be filed and heard in the following designated Courts:
• State Route 276 from Mile Post Marker 346.2 to Mile Post Marker 350.3 East and West bound—shall be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-03/Bristol.
• State Route 276 from Mile Post Marker 356.3 to Mile Post Marker 350.3 West bound—shall be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-02/Bristol.
• Interstate Route 95 from Mile Post Marker 43.2 to Mile Post Marker 40.8 South bound—shall be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-02/Bristol.
• State Route 276 from Mile Post Marker 350.3 to Mile Post Marker 356.3 East bound—shall be filed and heard in District Court 07-1-03/Bristol.
• Interstate Route 95 from Mile Post Marker 40.8 to Mile Post Marker 43.2 North bound—shall be heard in District Court 07-1-03/Bristol.
The effective date for the previously listed change of venue shall be March 15, 2019.
The previously listed assignment of venue is ordered to better serve the administration of justice in Bucks County and in particular District Courts 07-1-02/Bristol and 07-1-03/Bristol.
By the Court
WALLACE H. BATEMAN, Jr.,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-286. Filed for public inspection March 1, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.